San Francisco: The Monitor, 1938. Magazine. "Section Two" only, evidently the expo-dedicated portion of this issue of the long-lived Roman Catholic periodical. Folio magazine, softbound of course, stapled 17x11 illustrated wraps (sepia cover drawing joins TI tower and Ferry Building images), 40p., coated alkaline paperstock throughout with plenty of b&w illustrations and ads. Be warned, find minimal Expo material, most pix are of old Franciscan churches over boilerplate text. Item is bent along top and bottom margins (packing problems for tall vulnerable thingie) with crimpings and some creasing, there's a half-inch food lump on cover that goes thru to verso, a basically as-is, good-only copy that would flatten nicely under weight.
Pious boosterism; for instance, PG&E took out an ad bannered "Electrical Miracles In Store For Exposition Visitors," referring to anticipated gorgeous lighting effects (has a so-so b&w illustration linking lit-up nighttime SF to the nearby lit-up island).