History of Milford Connecticut 1639 - 1939. the Federal Writers' Project of the Work Projects Administration for the State of Connecticut, Compiled.

History of Milford Connecticut 1639 - 1939

Bridgeport: WPA & The Milford Tercentenary Committee, 1939. Hardcover. xii, 204p., index, maps, illustrations, lengthy pencil note on front free endpaper with page numbers noted stating that the owner's ancestors co-founded the town, pencil marks and notes throughout otherwise very good first edition in blue cloth boards and gilt. American Guide Series.

The previous owner, a Mrs. Delmar J. Miller of Stockton, CA, was a descendent of Henry and Elizabeth Bolsford, among the founders of Milford, CT. Dykes 40, Powell 142.

Cat.No: 203200

Price: $125.00