San Francisco: City and County of San Francisco Department of Public Works, Bureau of Building Inspection, 1967. Two page typed letter on Dept. of Public Works letterhead, signed by the Superintendent, folded twice (with removed staple holes in corner) and inserted in opened Dept. envelope dated April 3, 1967.
The letter touches on 3 points raised by H. P. Grant, Civil Engineer, concerning the Mosque at 1745 Fillmore Street, SF and calls for completion of a shoring operation by April 1, 1968.